With rising costs and competitive pressures, steadily growing workload and simultaneously increasing quality requirements in diagnostics, the doctor needs to concentrate on the core competencies. Therefore the motto is more and more "rent or lease instead of buy" when it comes to information technology.
That is why VISUS couples its bids for PACS solutions with an attractive services package: The Bochum' company takes over the operation of professional supervision and control, keeps the software up to date, provides a hotline by telephone and electronic, a fault-cleaning-service with guaranteed response times. Instead of a pre in-house - invest, the software is ceded for use
By request VISUS makes an optional second system available. You may also switch to it during the ongoing operation. The bottom line: The JiveX PACS ASP overall package is paid for and settled according to the number of studies. With sales dropping, the user fee also decreases. With rising sales it increases accordingly- fixed lower and upper limits included. A contract period of 5 years guarantees cost accounting reliability.
1. Due to the outsourcing of the PACS operation to the service provider VISUS, clinical and practice IT can concentrate themselves on their core tasks.
2. PACS-specific investments are limited despite state of the art and complex technology. Existing hardware can be used further on. The running costs are manageable, which is interesting not only for large, but especially for small and medium-sized providers.
3. Home-made technical know-how needs to be constantly maintained. Frequent change of personnel puts reliability, availability and system deployment at risk. The outsourcing of routine tasks of the engineering operation to experts helps to minimize operation risk and to guarantee higher availabilities.
4. Is a professionally run ASP service desk included, the "cost of ownership" can be lowered and up to 30 percent of the IT budget can be saved - among others by eliminating internal administration, maintenance and security expenses.
5. JiveX ASP solution is scalable upwards and downwards, depending on the current study volume, number of modalities and generated data volumes. The license supply is taken over by VISUS.
6. Who is using JiveX ASP solutions participates in the development of the technology without even to have to install and to operate them.
7. "Pay-per-study" is liquidity preserving: cost for PACS always arise only to the extent and at the date when sales also allow payment.