JiveX Enterprise PACS can be fitted together according to the modular principle to obtain an individually matching picture management and archiving system. The result is a highly efficient and functional system that optimally supports the radiological workflow.
Before launching JiveX Enterprise PACS, it is indispensable to take stock by asking the following questions:
- What should your target system look like with respect to optimal support for the processes in the facility / in the network?
- How can integration into the target infrastructure (RIS / HIS, preprocessing and postprocessing systems, subsystems) support the processes as well as possible?
- How should the PACS be built for high-performance and economically practical use?
- Which radiological modalities and if necessary further medical technology devices should be connected?
- Which examination techniques will be implemented?
- For which assessments will special functions be needed?
- What does the concept of rights and roles look like?
- What legislative regulations (IT security, security against revision, etc.) have to be considered?
Once these questions are answered, it will also become clear which components of JiveX PACS will be used and how they will be built.